[Updated 9th April 2020: This position is now closed.]
- Oversee the execution of Oxford10 communication strategy across all platforms.
- Draft monthly email newsletters.
- Communicate to members across all platforms about events and other Oxford10 aspects, and/or co-ordinate committee members with secondary social media access to write on behalf.
- Collate photos from events and post to various platforms.
- Reply or forward messages from membership.
1-2 hours a week approximately.
Shared Responsibilities of All Committee Members
Although we outline in this document the obligations for being in positions on the Executive Committee, from time to time the President and other members on this Committee may require assistance with their duties. Being on the Oxford10 Committee is a team effort. Therefore, its members are expected to help each other and to occasionally pick up tasks or responsibilities beyond their remit. Examples of such duties include (but are not limited to) the following:
- Composing/posting of messages on various communication channels.
- Helping out event organisers with their events on the night (along with assistance on other aspects of event organisation).
Conformity to Oxford Alumni Network Guidelines
Along with the duties of their particular role, a member of the Oxford10 Executive Committee is expected to observe any guidelines from the wider Oxford Alumni Network that could be relevant to them (these are listed under their respective role descriptions). That member should inform and provide guidance for resolution if necessary, if Oxford10 doesn’t meet any of these guidelines.
Interested? Drop us an email email@example.com