Panel event aimed at exploring successful careers, navigating breaks, shifts, moments, and life after Oxford
When: Sat, 30 July 2022, 10am – 1 pm
Where: The Hearth, 16 Lonsdale Road, London, NW6 6RD
Get your tickets here
About this Event:
Women always have to work harder to be “ seen “ or recognized at their place of work. Research shows and we all know, that the pandemic has made women work double shifts, further straining their progress at work. Even after doing all the work and checking all the boxes, women are sometimes sidelined or overlooked when it comes to career advancement.
Through a panel discussion, we want to bring out stories, experiences, and strategies on how to create a successful career path, navigate uncertainties at work and become a successful personal brand.
- Lisa Lernborg – Senior Corporate Counsel, LEGO
- Marion Osieyo – Global Strategist, WWF
- Felicity Edwards – VP, AlixPartners
Tickets include one drink from Roots Brewspace. Roots Brewspace (https://rootsbrewspace.co.uk/) is a microbrewery in Oxford founded by our alumni. Light refreshments will also be provided
Friends and families of Oxford10 are welcomed. For this event, each Oxford alumni can purchase up to two additional tickets for guests.
- We will be taking photos during this event. Photos may include images of your face during the event. Photos will be published on social media, publications, and websites.
- By registering for this event you acknowledge that you will be subscribed to our newsletters. You can opt-out any time via the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the newsletter